Attending an Event
Please note that making unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings during an event is prohibited. This includes recordings intended for personal use.
We reserve the right to require anyone making unauthorised recordings, or behaving in a manner which annoys other members of the audience, to leave the venue immediately. There may also be guidelines restricting the admission of latecomers.
You can download a copy of our BS Ticket and Booking policy V2_Jan 2020 here.
For the majority of our concerts unreserved tickets will be available to buy in person from the Madhatter Bookshop in Burford High Street.
Unless shown otherwise, tickets are offered for public sale approximately 5 weeks in advance of the concert date.
28 November 2021, 7.30pm
- Schubert: Rosamunda Overture; Clive Osgood: Dixit Dominus; Mendelssohn: Hymn of Praise
- Charlotte Bowden (Soprano); Susanna McRae (Soprano); Oliver Johnston (Tenor)
- Brian Kay (Conductor) with the Cotswold Chamber Orchestra; Kate Bailey (Leader)
Ticket prices available:
Buy on line, click or tap here: (not yet available)
9 April 2022,
Cirencester Parish Church
- William Wallace (Evangelist); Jon Stainsby (Christus); Jessica Cale (Soprano); James Neville (Alto); Laurence Kilsby (Tenor); Freddie Long (Bass)
- Brian Kay (Conductor) with the Baroque Ensemble Canzona; Theresa Caudle( Leader)